COLOURS OF OSTRAVA NTF COLLECTION
In 2022, the Colours of Ostrava Festival prepared a unique opportunity for you to buy a pass and at once get a value that may stay with you for the rest of your life.
In cooperation with Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, we introduced our own NFT collection. The collection is built on the Binance Coin Blockchain. They are graphic items that, in addition to being exclusive and unique, also bring with them a lifetime VIP pass to the Colours of Ostrava Festival.
There are three versions of the graphic items:
- two of them contain an exclusive lifetime VIP pass for one person to the Colours of Ostrava Festival
- the third graphic item provides a lifetime VIP pass for not one but two people
You can view the graphic items from our collection at the link below and, provided any of the current owners decides to sell theirs, you can buy them there as well.
Our unique NFT Colours of Ostrava collection can be seen here
What is NFT?
- Non-fungible tokens (NFT) are cryptographic tokens that represent a unique asset. NFTs work as verifiable evidence of authenticity and ownership within a blockchain network. NFTs are not interchangeable and they bring rarity to the digital world.
Where do I get the ETH currency for which NFTs are sold?
- You can exchange ETH or Ethereum directly on the Binance portal.
How can I buy the NFTs?
- In the NFT menu, click the [Buy] button on the product page and make the transaction. Once the transaction is executed, we will transfer the NFT to your wallet.
Why should I own an NFT? What's in for me?
- NFTs are a big hit the world over. The world's biggest festivals Coachella, Tomorrowland and others have already introduced their NFTs. This relatively recent trend has quickly found millions of fans. NFTs are digital collectibles.
If I own a lifetime pass, can I relinquish my entry to the annual festival to someone else?
- Yes! If in any year you can't make it to the festival, you can donate your pass for that year's edition to anyone you want.
Can I sell the Colours edition NFTs I have purchased?
- Yes! But remember, if you sell an item that contains the lifetime pass, you lose your right to the pass and it passes to the new owner of the NFT. Caution! The festival pass can only be redeemed once a year, meaning that if the pass has already been emailed to the owner and the owner has decided to sell the NFT, the new owner is not entitled to the festival pass for that year’s edition.
- If you've bought our unique NFT, you'll sure be interested in how its full potential can be harnessed and how you can collect your festival pass. If you're a long-time visitor of the festival, you are familiar with everything there is to know about the accreditation process. Simply show up at the VIP accreditation desk and say you are an NFT owner and would like a pass. You’ll be approached by a member of the Colours of Ostrava IT team who will make sure, with your help, that you indeed are the real owner. To do this, all you need to do is log into your Binance account, go to the NFT section and select "Collection" in your profile. If one of our NFTs appears in the collection, you will be accredited and granted access to the festival venue with all VIP benefits.