If you do not want to miss theatrical performances, concerts or Meltingpot Gala in Gong (Cylinders Gong stage), there is a possibility to make a reservation in advance, which will guarantee your visit.
Theaters are available from Monday 10th June, 10.00 am, concert sales and Meltingpot Gala started on Wednesday 26th June, 15.00, in our e-shop.
The price of one seat reservation for the theater is 100 CZK, for concerts and Meltingpot Gala is 50 CZK.
Booking in advance guarantees you a seat at the performance however isn’t essential to enter providing there is space. You can also wait to see if the concert sells out and then enter without a prior booking.
What to do at the festival, when: Read more
1. I’VE MADE A BOOKING
• come along to the concert on time, once the concert/performance has started, you’re booking will no longer be valid
• tickets are not allocated specific seats inside however it does secure you will have a seat at the given concert or performance
• the booking is transferrable; i.e. can be used by different people
• no refunds or exchanges on tickets are permitted
2. I HAVEN’T MADE A BOOKING BUT WOULD STILL LIKE TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT THE STAGE:
• check out available capacity to concerts provided on information boards beside the Gong.
• if space is still available, you can make a booking at any time during the festi‑ val on the ground floor of the Gong.
• if tickets are still available at this time (30 minutes before the performance), visitors will be allowed entry without a booking
• keep up-do-date on information relating to capacity and the number of booked and free spaces by continuously checking the information boards.
Bookings only apply to the Cylinders Gong Stage. Other areas of the hall including the foyer, café, Cinestar Stage etc will be accessible without bookings. You can also follow performances and concerts held inside the Cylinders Gong Stage on an outdoor LED screen.